Please enable cookies
In order to take full advantage of the Asset Chemist web site, cookies must be enabled in your browser. No personal information will be stored in the cookie.
Please enable cookies and restart your browser.
Asset Chemist will always respect the privacy of your personal information. For more information see - about cookies
Male pattern baldness is the common type of hair loss that develops in most men at some stage. It usually takes 15-25 years to go bald. However, some men go bald in less than 5 years.
Typically, as first the hair begins to recede (thin) at the front. At the same time, the hair usually becomes thin on the top of the head. A bald patch gradually develops in the middle of the scalp. The receding front and the bald patch on the top gradually enlarge and join together.
For some men, baldness can be distressing, particularly if it is excessive or occurs early in life. Treatment may then help.
Reasons for Hair Loss:
Cost of Asset Chemist Online Doctor
There is a flat fee of £12.00 per consultation.
What quantity of medication can I order
In most cases you can order up to TWELVE months of your medication.
How to order
1) Log on/ register ( you can use your Asset Chemist registration log in details)
2) Complete the product specific questionnaire
3) Choose product and add to basket
4) View basket and increase quantity of product if required
5) Click Check out
6) Type of prescription, click online doctor prescription
7) Complete general medical questionnaire