Priligy is indicated for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
Priligy should only be prescribed to patients who meet all the following criteria:
· An intravaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT) of less than two minutes; and
· Persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration and before the patient wishes; and
· Marked personal distress or interpersonal difficulty as a consequence of PE; and
· Poor control over discharge; and
· A history of premature ejaculation in the majority of intercourse attempts over the prior six months.
Priligy should be administered only as the on-demand treatment before anticipated sexual activity. Priligy should not be prescribed to delay ejaculation in men who have not been diagnosed with PE.
The recommended starting dose for all patients is 30 mg, taken as needed approximately 1 to 3 hours prior to sexual activity. Treatment with Priligy should not be initiated with the 60 mg dose.
There are no Reviews of this product.