Priligy 60mg Tablets
Priligy 60mg contains dapoxetine hydrochloride and is indicated for treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years
Priligy is indicated for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
Priligy should only be prescribed to patients who meet all the following criteria:
· An intravaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT) of less than two minutes; and
· Persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration and before the patient wishes; and
· Marked personal distress or interpersonal difficulty as a consequence of PE; and
· Poor control over ejaculation; and
· A history of premature ejaculation in the majority of intercourse attempts over the prior 6 months.
Priligy should be administered only as on-demand treatment before anticipated sexual activity. Priligy should not be prescribed to delay ejaculation in men who have not been diagnosed with PE.
Priligy contains an active substance called 'dapoxetine'. This belongs to a group of medicines called 'selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors' (SSRIs). Priligy may also be known as a 'urological' medicine.
Priligy increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation. This may reduce the frustration or worry about fast ejaculation.
Priligy is used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before the man wants. This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual relationships.
There are no Reviews of this product.